Radical Grace Seminar
Grace Based Discipleship - On CD & DVD
With Ken Legg
- Are you easily motivated and manipulated by guilt?
- When you hear the word ‘holiness’ do you want to run away and hide?
- Do you get exhausted from just trying to live the Christian life, and wonder about that “easy yoke and light burden” Jesus spoke of?
- Are you constantly driven to succeed in order to feel good about yourself?
- Do you feel trapped in cyclical behaviour patterns ending in defeat?
- Do you wonder why many new Christians continually struggle in their Christian walk?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions then you will benefit from the Radical Grace Seminar.
Ken Legg has helped countless numbers of people make the transition from guilt-ridden legalism and bondage, to liberty and life in Christ. He has a great passion to share the gospel of grace with the Body of Christ and to help believers discover their new creation identity. Ken teaches on the subject of grace-based discipleship.
What You’ll Learn From The Radical Grace Seminar
- Why ‘Grace’ is what makes Christianity unique and why so many have missed it.
- How the apostles made disciples and why we do it the opposite way.
- Why the way we make disciples actually makes it harder for people to live the Christian life.
- How we have been strongly influenced by church culture, man-made doctrines and human traditions and mistaken these for Biblical truths.
- Why grace is the antithesis to legalism, and that the only kind of grace that is effective is radical grace.
- Practical ways of making disciples.
- Why ignorance concerning covenants means that many Christians are trying to relate to God on a wrong basis.
- Why identity is a major key to freedom and growth.
Prices include workbook